Postponed until March 2016. Details soon to come!
Book now to reserve your spot!
Tuition: $295 | Early bird October 31st $265
Twosome price: $535 | Early bird $475
Seats are non-refundable but transferable.
Explore a revolutionary approach to speaking up, establishing rapport and resolving differences. Radically shift your experience of communication with this liberating, transformational and dynamic practice rooted in spiritual and emotional intelligence. Break through limiting thought and speech patterns established through social conditioning, and replace them with a powerful way of communicating that is deeply satisfying, life honouring and creatively liberating. Come with an open mind so you can experience the power of vibrant, authentic connection with those you love, those you don't love, and the living world that sustains you.
After this 2 day workshop:
- You will be able to approach conflict and important conversations in a more open, grounded and confident manner.
- You will develop a deeper understanding of interpersonal dynamics and what to track in a conversation.
- You will come away with tools that will increase your objectivity, sensitivity, authenticity, awareness and resourcefulness.
Do any of these apply to you?
- You feel stuck in your life
- You feel stuck in your primary relationship
- Your kids won't listen to you
- Your partner won't listen to you
- You don't have the guts to speak up
- You say things you regret
- You feel resentful
- You handle conflict poorly (freeze/fight/flight)
- You feel anger/despair about the world
- You're convinced something's missing but you're not sure what
- You're disillusioned with life and/or relationships
- You're disillusioned with healing, personal growth and self-help
- You feel disempowered in your relationships or within the "system"
- You're ready to develop mastery in your communication
- You want to become a more effective leader
- You want to change the world (yep, still a noble pursuit)
This workshop is not for you if:
- You navigate conflict with exemplary grace and mastery and can remain open and engaged in the midst of verbal "attack"
- Your life can be described as almost perfect and when you look around, you're fairly convinced that the world will course correct without any intervention
• Alienating thinking and language (our cultural inheritance)
• You don't need to be "healed" .. identifying the "trauma" of our times
• Speaking with compelling honesty and moxy
• Understanding the mechanics of defensiveness
• When "safety" and "non-judgement" become a trap
• Addressing interpersonal tension skillfully and constructively
• Balancing clear intention/direction with openness and flexibility
• Empathy that liberates versus empathy that stifles
• Mourning and Gratitude as essential anchors
Who should attend?
This workshop is for all who speak. It is intended for anyone willing to do the work to significantly enhance and transform personal and professional relationships. It is intended for all possessed by a longing to learn how to speak their way towards a better day. It is for artists, dreamers, lovers, couples, creatives, educators, counsellors, leaders, managers, parents, mediators and those committed to personal and social change.
My promise to you:
- I will shake up your existing paradigm around communication (a good thing because the dominant paradigm generates problems for us)
- I will challenge you to think waaaaaaay outside the box (key to making breakthroughs)
- You will acquire skills that you can implement straight away with positive outcome
- You will have a new lens from which to view yourself, your relationships and the world
- Your ability to think critically will be strengthened as will your capacity to respond compassionately
- You'll have a much clearer understanding of the mechanics of conflict and learn to lean into it with ingenuity and creativity
- You'll be moved to tears (in a good way)
- You'll laugh (levity is good medicine)
Rachelle Lamb has worked in the field of interpersonal relating and conflict resolution for over two decades, employing wisdom and practices found through studying language, relationships and conflict through the lens of Cultural Anthropology, Spirituality, Nonviolent Communication, Mythology, Poetry, Storytelling, Deep Ecology and Social Activism. She is a speaker, writer, spiritual activist, certified NVC Trainer and ‘relationship whisperer’ and has shown thousands how to courageously and skillfully navigate interpersonal conflict and challenges, leading to profound breakthroughs.
"Engaging, dynamic, transformational, liberating … a must attend!"
"A workshop that truly speaks to the heart!! A wonderful opportunity for anyone who wants to explore an alternate way of being! An opportunity that speaks to our essence."
See more testimonials >>
Further info: Trish Kurylowich 780-219-0775
Seating is limited for this venue. Early sign-up recommended.
Sign up as a twosome! Bring a partner, friend or family member with you and save!
To speak eloquently, directly and courageously when the stakes are high does not come naturally. It is a learned skill. And if you haven't learned it, which is admittedly hard to do in a culture that doesn't teach it, you probably already know that when you need it most is precisely when it becomes painfully clear just how impoverished our culture is in this regard and that you have inherited this same poverty. And in a culture that prides itself on "progress" and "individualism", you can be sure that the stakes will be even higher when it comes to your relationships. The cost of alienation will likely be far greater than what your heart can bear.